Welcome to the Navy Yacht Club Everett

Our club is a social organization focusing on clubhouse and cruising events. Our club which originated from boat owners moored at the Naval Station Everett Marina, is primarily focused on the military and DoD community with Regular Members comprised of active duty military, retired military, military veterans and those that are currently employed or retired from the DoD. Regular Members make up 80 percent of the club. The other 20 percent of the club are Associate members. Associate members have no military affiliation. If you are looking for a boating organization with a connection to your military service, please check us out and consider becoming a member.

As a note, The Navy Yacht Club Everett has no affiliation with Naval Station Everett or the Marina services available aboard Naval Station Everett. For information relating to the marina contact MWR.

Clubhouse Events

  • No upcoming events

Cruising Events

Navy Yacht Club Everett © 2022
Navy Yacht Club Everett is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization. 

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software